Director, People & Employee Success
ActionIQ considers its employees to be its greatest asset and differentiator. In the past four years, and in the midst of explosive growth, our management team (from the founders to the executives and all team leads) have invested considerable time and energy to foster an inclusive, transparent and productive environment so that our employees can truly thrive. While we are proud of our achievements to date, we believe it's time to bring in a passionate and talented professional to help take our company to the next level.
We are looking for a business partner to employees and management that is data-driven but also empathetic. The right candidate will be willing to innovate and think out of the box. While HR operations are part of the role, the emphasis will be on organizational design & development and building a culture that drives healthy behavior among our employees.
The goal of this role is to ensure that as we scale and grow we continue to be the best place in NYC to create enterprise technology.
- 10+ years as an HR professional in technology
- 5-8 years of experience in an HR/People Ops/Team Culture leadership role, ideally within a high-growth company, preferably in the technology space
- 2-4 years experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability and desire to think out of the box and combine best practices with never-done-before approaches
- Highly empathetic, ability to develop deep 1:1 relationships, get to the bottom of issues / employee concerns while building trust & credibility
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of HR functional areas including performance management, compensation, benefits, onboarding, training & development and recruiting.
- Through data analytics, create scalable employee programs; i.e., onboarding, retention & engagement, total rewards, L&D and talent acquisition
- Ongoing coaching and counsel to managers related to employee concerns & development
- A desire and passion to help us build and expand our tech brand in NYC
- A management team that understands the value and importance of the HR Function and considers this role to be truly strategic & instrumental for the company
- Work with one of the most talented, passionate team in NYC backed by top investors and with huge growth potential
- Comprehensive & competitive health benefits for a startup company
- Competitive compensation package and 401(k)
- There are additional perks and benefits, which we are happy to tell you more about!